Be Rewarded with Bonus ETF Units! (“the Promotion”)*
*(Revised to include CSOP Global Cloud Computing Technology Index ETF (stock code:3194.HK))
- The Promotion is valid from 01 Apr 2021 to 30 Jun 2021, both dates inclusive (“the Promotion Period”), except that in relation to CSOP Global Cloud Computing Technology Index ETF (stock code: 3194.HK) the Promotion shall be from 1 Jun to 30 Jun 2021, both dates inclusive, and the Promotion Period in respect of the said ETF shall be construed as such..
This Promotion is only applicable during the Promotion Period for clients who place “buy” trades on iTrade platform using their Cash Trading Account with CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.’s (“CGS-CIMB”) for the following ETFs listed on the Hong Kong Exchange:
- a) CSOP Hang Seng TECH Index ETF (stock code: 3033.HK);
- b) CSOP SZSE ChiNext ETF (stock code: 3147.HK);
- c) CSOP Star 50 Index ETF (stock code: 3109.HK); and
d) CSOP Global Cloud Computing Technology Index ETF (stock code: 3194.HK); and
- Any trades executed by clients using CPF, SRS funds, Margin Trading Account, Contracts for Difference Account and/or Securities Borrowing and Lending Account shall not qualify for this Promotion.
- Clients with trades that are eligible for the Promotion (the “Eligible Clients”) shall be entitled to 5 units for every 5,000 units of the respective ETF purchased (the “Bonus Units”). The Bonus Units will be calculated based on the accumulated units at the end of the Promotion Period.
- CGS-CIMB shall notify the Eligible Clients of their Bonus Units in writing, within 2 calendar months from end of the Promotion Period, after the Bonus Units are credited to the Eligible Client’s Cash Trading Account.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions offered by CGS-CIMB.
- Clients participating in this Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the respective clients have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Promotion.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Promotion’s terms and conditions therein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred or suffered arising from this Promotion.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to the Promotion (including the eligibility of any trade or person to participate in this Promotion) is at CGS-CIMB’s absolute discretion and is final, conclusive and binding on all clients of CGS-CIMB and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions will be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Promotion, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Promotion for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Promotion agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.