About CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd.
In India, CIMB Bank Berhad officially opened its representative office in November 2010. The Bank representative office undertakes liaison activities and serves as a channel of communication between Head Office / CIMB Group and parties in India, collecting information about possible market opportunities and providing information about the Group and its products to prospective Indian customers.
CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd. was later set up in October 2012 to carry out Equities Broking and Investment Banking Activities. CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd. was renamed to CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd. on 12 March 2018. CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a member of both the leading stock exchanges in India, namely the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE). We are present in both Cash and Futures & Options segments of the Market and we are a clearing member for Futures & Options.
CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd. is also a Category I Merchant Banker registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd. is SEBI registered Research Analyst & Investment Advisor. We offer research coverage in 19 key sectors of the domestic market.
Stock Exchange Membership & SEBI Registration Details
|Sr No||Category||SEBI Registration Number|
|01||SEBI - Stock Broker||INZ000209135|
|02||Merchant Banker - Category I||INM000012037|
|04||SEBI - Investment Advisor||INA000011626|
Pursuant to the Rules and Byelaws of the BSE Ltd. and the NSE of India Ltd. and the circulars and directions issued by SEBI, we inform that CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd. is commencing proprietary desk for trading in Index options on the exchanges from November, 2019.
|Whistle Blowing Policy||Outsourcing|
|Dormant Accounts||Restriction on Circulation of Unauthenticated News|
|Conflict of Interest||Prevention of Money Laundering|
|RMS (Risk Management)||Surveillance|
CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Reg. Office: CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd.
603, Platina; G Block; Bandra Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East) Mumbai 400 051.
Tel: +91 22 4880 5110
Ms. Meenu Walia
Ph: +91 22 4880 5116
In case of grievances / query / feedback / clarification, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notes to investors:
- To prevent unauthorised transactions in your account, please update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day– Download NSE Circular.
- KYC is a one-time exercise while dealing in securities markets and is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.). You will only need to do this once and will not need to undergo the same process when you approach another intermediary.
- GST - With effect from 1 July 2017, the service tax rate of 15% has been replaced with GST at 18% as per notification from the Government of India.
- STT - With effect from 1 June 2016, Securities Transaction Tax on Options sell transactions will be revised from 0.017% to 0.05%, as per Union Budget 2016.
- Please update your Aadhaar number to your trading/demat account with CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Download Client Registration Documents (Rights & Obligations, Risk Disclosure Document, Do's & Don't's) in Vernacular Language:
Note:"This document is a translated version of the client registration documents in English and is being provided in vernacular language to facilitate better understanding by the investors. In case of any ambiguity, the contents of the English version would prevail."
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email ID with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
Exchange and regulatory links:
- SCORES (Sebi COmplaints REdress System)
Filling of complaints on SCORES - Easy & Quick
1. Register on SCORES portal
2. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES:
- Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID
- Effective communication
- Speedy redressal of the grievances
Note: You may refer to the website (https://scores.gov.in/scores/Welcome.html) for more information.
You can find us at:
CGS-CIMB Securities (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Plot No. C-59, G - Block, Platina,
Office No.603, 6th Floor,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East),
Mumbai 400051, India
P: +9122 4880 5100
F: +9122 4880 5180