Cash Trading Account
- The Promotion Period is from 19 November 2020 to 28 February 2021 (both dates inclusive).
- The Promotion is applicable to clients with a new Cash Trading Account (the “New Account”) opened with CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) from InvestSG event on 18 November 2020.
- Clients who qualify will receive a 100% Commission Rebate (“the Rebate”) on gross commissions paid to CGS-CIMB for BUY orders executed on stocks listed on Singapore Exchange only.
- The Rebate will be calculated based on the gross commission of all BUY orders on SGX-listed stocks only and will be rounded up to the nearest cent.
- Trades executed on other exchanges or with CPF or SRS funds will not be eligible for the Rebate.
- The Rebate will be calculated at the end of the month (31 December, 31 January, and 28 February) and will be credited into the client’s trust account by the 10th business day of the next month after the end of the month, on the condition that CGS-CIMB deems the account to be in proper order, not delinquent or suspended. E.g., if the end of month rebate calculation is on 31 December 2020, the Rebate will be credited on the 10th business day of January 2021. For the avoidance of doubt, “business day” means any day (other than a Saturday or a Sunday or gazette public holiday) on which CGS-CIMB is open for business.
- Clients must open a trust account with CGS-CIMB for the purposes of this Promotion.
- CGS-CIMB’s staff and agents are not eligible for this Promotion.
- The Promotion applies only to clients paying standard commission rates and clients who qualify for this Promotion are not eligible to participate in other promotions of CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion without prior notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the General Terms and Conditions which govern the relationship between CGS-CIMB and the client apply and shall remain in full force and effect.
This document does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security or instrument, or an invitation, or a recommendation to enter into any transaction. All capital market products contain risks and may not be suitable for everyone. Please refer to the Risk Disclosure in the General Terms and Conditions of CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (Co. Reg 198701621D) for more details.