With thousands of mutual funds offered in the market place, investors are spoilt for choice. To assist investors with their fund selection, CGS-CIMB is making this process simple with our in-house screening model.
Building on wealth of experience of our strong quantitative research team, CGS-CIMB has developed our very own screening model - CGS-CIMB Quantitative Models (“CQM”). The models are built on machine learning techniques; using statistical inputs to evaluate the mutual funds’ “unbiased” performance beneath the name it bears. It can handle vast amount of data to perform complex calculations and efficiently screen out the “gems” for our clients.
- Wealth Planner - For Financial Advisary only
- Wealth Solutions - For Financial Advisary only
- Wealth Solutions - Sample
- Unit Trust Transaction Form
- Unit Trust Cancellation Form
- Unit Trust Transaction Form - Sample
- Unit Trust Cancellation Form - Sample
- Monthly Statement - Sample
- Fund List for Clients
- Fund List for TRs only
TRs under Category A would need to fulfil the following requirements every year:
- 30 CPD hours;
- 6 CEP hours for those being licensed for less or equals to 4 consecutive calendar years OR
3 CEP hours for those being licensed for more than 4 consecutive calendar year.
- Subject to Balanced Scorecard Framework (“BSF”). For more information on BSF, please refer to: https://bit.ly/3jaGAqA
Interested TRs, please reach out to Koleen at ext.8686 or Admin Licensing.
Yes, there will be. We will notify all TRs prior to the launch.
- Fund Singapore (www.fundsingapore.com)
- Morningstar (www.sg.morningstar.com)
- Fundsupermart (www.fundsupermart.com)
Currently, TRs can check the daily NAV of the funds on our shared Bloomberg Terminal, function “W” (my shared worksheets: PW Mutual funds masterlist by segment). PW is working on introducing our own system to allow checking of such information without login into Bloomberg.
Currently, TRs can check the daily NAV of the funds using external websites such as Bloomberg, Issuers’ website, Morningstar, etc.
Please also refer to 'Important Notice In Relation To Any Cancellation' on the UT cancellation form for specific details".
Sales charge earned from selling mutual funds will be reflected in TRs’ statement on a monthly basis. However, the amount will be paid in accordance with their payout cycle.
In addition, TRs are to note the cutoff date of 25th of every month. Sale transaction (tradedate) after 25th will only be reflected in the following month.