- Fund Bulletin by CGS-CIMB - Allianz China A Shares
- Fund Bulletin by CGS-CIMB - AB Sustainable Global
- Fund Bulletin by CGS-CIMB - First Sentier Bridge Fund
- Fund Bulletin by CGS-CIMB - Allianz Oriental Income
- Fund Bulletin by CGS-CIMB - BlackRock European Fund
- Fund Flash Note by CGS-CIMB - Fidelity Global Financial Services Fund
- Fund Bulletin by CGS-CIMB - BGF Global Long-Horizon Equity Fund
- Wealth Planner - For Financial Advisary only
- Wealth Solutions - For Financial Advisary only
- Wealth Solutions - Sample
- Unit Trust Transaction Form
- Unit Trust Cancellation Form
- Unit Trust Transaction Form - Sample
- Unit Trust Cancellation Form - Sample
- Monthly Statement - Sample
- Fund List for Clients
- Fund List for TRs only
- Introduction to Mutual Funds & Business Campaign Kickoff
- FundsPrimo, Differentiating Ourselves & Need to Know Process
- Know the Advisory Process
- Identifying a Suitable Mutual Fund with Nikko Asset Management
- Identifying a Suitable Mutual Fund with Fullerton Fund Management
- Identifying a Suitable Mutual Fund with Franklin Templeton
- Identifying a Suitable Mutual Fund with First Sentier
TRs under Category A would need to fulfil the following requirements every year:
- 30 CPD hours;
- 6 CEP hours for those being licensed for less or equals to 4 consecutive calendar years OR
3 CEP hours for those being licensed for more than 4 consecutive calendar year.
- Subject to Balanced Scorecard Framework (“BSF”). For more information on BSF, please refer to: https://bit.ly/3jaGAqA
Interested TRs, please reach out to Koleen at ext.8686 or Admin Licensing.
Yes, there will be. We will notify all TRs prior to the launch.
- Fund Singapore (www.fundsingapore.com)
- Morningstar (www.sg.morningstar.com)
- Fundsupermart (www.fundsupermart.com)
Currently, TRs can check the daily NAV of the funds on our shared Bloomberg Terminal, function “W” (my shared worksheets: PW Mutual funds masterlist by segment). PW is working on introducing our own system to allow checking of such information without login into Bloomberg.
Currently, TRs can check the daily NAV of the funds using external websites such as Bloomberg, Issuers’ website, Morningstar, etc.
Please also refer to 'Important Notice In Relation To Any Cancellation' on the UT cancellation form for specific details".
Sales charge earned from selling mutual funds will be reflected in TRs’ statement on a monthly basis. However, the amount will be paid in accordance with their payout cycle.
In addition, TRs are to note the cutoff date of 25th of every month. Sale transaction (tradedate) after 25th will only be reflected in the following month.